30.7.13

♥ | L'Orange

Psynopsis Orange Accessoires Bikini Shampoo Scholl Sandals
Maybe it's the heat, but orange has become quite a dominant colour in my life. There's…

The Bikini. It might be all about the big cover-up 50s style this season, but to me summer will always be the time when I wear as little as possible… So this triangular thingy (which I won through the wonderful Veshoevius of The Taxonomy of my Wardrobe) is just perfect.

The Hair. I first discovered keratin hair products in Italy and got so excited I stocked up like a mad woman… Only to discover you could get them in the UK, too. And in Germany they were even cheaper than anywhere else. Does my hair feel like silk now with an attractive, healthy sheen? Totally!  

The Shoes. Nope. No Birkenstocks for me. There are limits… i.e. my legs. They just look better on people with Kate Moss' legs. Plus, I've been wearing Scholls forever. And this summer they're orange. Comfy feet = happy me.

What's your orange today? ♥

5 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I wanna see you in this bikini, you hot woman!

Vix said...

That bikini is gorgeous! xxx

SabinePsynopsis said...

Aaaargh! Maybe :)

his_girl_friday said...

Love all the orange!

Veshoevius said...

Awesome bikini! I did wonder what you ended up getting!